“Wake up with the birds singing and the waves of the pacific on the background”
Enjoy our basic cabins with double beds and fan or our family cabins for up to four people. One share cabin with two bunkbeds up to four people.
Just 20 meters from the beach.
Rate: $20 per cabin, $22 for 2 guest, $24 for 3 and $28 for 4. Shared cabin from $8 per guest.
Please note, we do not have an ATM on-site or accept credit cards. We only accept Cash and PayPal.
Our specious dormitorio has 5 bunkbeds for up to 10 people, all with fans and private lockers (possibility to rent a lock) Rate: $7 per night
Have your own tent or hammock? There will always be a spot available for $5 / day
Purified water for $1.00 a day all you can drink.
– Shared toilet and shower facilities
– 24hr security
– Vegetarian Restaurant with Breakfast, lunch & Dinner
– Possibility to eat fresh fish with a local family
– Cosy bar and chill out area at the beach, enjoy the amazing views over the pacific from the hammocks
– Laundry service or wash it yourself in the laundry area
– Book exchange
– Surfboard rent and lessons
– Tours (Padre Ramos)
– Volunteer opportunities
– Friendly local community
– Environment friendly
All our food is vegetarian and freshly prepared every day! Momi our chef will cook the most amazing food served family style.
Breakfast from 7.30 AM till 9.30 AM with the best freshly brewed Nicaraguan coffee
Lunch at 12.30 PM and Dinner 18.30 PM are both family style so we can have a chat and a laugh
Prices are from $2 to $4.50 for super tasty vegetarian meals.
People who love fish are invited to eat fresh caught fish with a our local Nica family